Kik is one of the most popular messaging platforms among teenagers. Its users don’t need to share their phone numbers during the sign-up process. All you need is an email address, and you can create a Kik profile. That is why it has some dangers for teens, especially vulnerable to stalking and online bullying. Hence, if you’re worried that your children are being cyberbullied on Kik, using a spy app to confirm your suspicions may be a good idea.
Today, I’ll share some of the best ways to spy on someone’s Kik account. I hope my research and experience help you keep you and your loved ones safe. The cyberworld can be a scary place, and I’m here to help.
Can Kik Be Hacked?
There are some methods using which you can easily hack Kik accounts. Nowadays, many spying tools claim to let you track one’s digital activity. But not all are genuine. To help you make the right decision, I’ll review some of the most reliable Kik spy apps. Furthermore, I’ll tell you more about how these spying apps work. So, let’s get to it.
How to Spy on Someone’s Kik Account?
There are various ways by which you can hack someone’s Kik account. Some are easier to do, while others could get quite tricky. Let’s find out more.
Using Spy Apps
In my experience, using spy apps is the easiest way to spy on someone’s Kik account. But as I mentioned before, there are many options available out there, and not all are 100% authentic. It’s essential to get a fair idea of what each spy app can and then make your decision.
Hire a Professional Hacker
As bizarre as it may sound, this is one way that could get you results. But it’s crucial to hire a competent hacker. This has its own risks, and I wouldn’t recommend it since not all hackers are exactly ‘ethical’ in nature. Before you know it, you might end up compromising sensitive personal information.
Use Advanced Spying Technology
This kind of tech involves some serious levels of hardware and software capabilities. Simply put, this method is not for everyone. One example of one such spying strategy is grabbing one’s device’s IMEI number. Using a piece of hardware that acts as a mobile tower, push notifications are sent to all the users in its coverage area, urging them to connect to the network.
Once a user connects, it grabs the user’s device’s unique identification number. With this, you can track almost anything on the user’s device. This ranges from geolocation, texts, photos, to videos. But people like you and I cannot use this method as the hardware involved isn’t available. Moreover, the technical know-how needed is beyond the average person. Generally, government organizations use this method.
How to Spy on a Kik Account With Apps?
Many spyware apps claim to offer an easy way to spy on a Kik account. After doing in-depth research, I came up with the following list of apps:
#1 – mSpy
After trying out several spy apps, mSpy was the one that really left me impressed with its simplicity and ease of use. This spy app can be remotely installed on the target phone without needing any rooting or jailbreaking. I really like its online dashboard, which can be opened on any browser, and readily shows you everything happening on the target phone. mSpy lets you track all conversations that took place on the target phone and even get the time and date of every Kik message.
Moreover, along with Kik, it lets you track almost all other social media and instant messaging apps. It works on iPhones, iPads, and all Android devices. One USP of this app is the ‘Keylogger’ feature. It lets you view anything that was ever typed on the device’s keyboard, even if the original message is deleted.
I’d prefer mSpy over the other spying apps any day. It is the most reliable, secure, efficient, and affordable one I’ve come across. What assured me further was the fact that many notable tech blogs have featured mSpy for its advanced features.
#2 – SpyBubble
Spybubble offers a variety of features and lets you spy on a person’s Kik account as well as other social media pages. It is compatible with Android as well as iOS devices. One exciting feature that it offers is the ability to block apps on the target phone. You can restrict access to unwanted apps and its contents.
#3 – MobileSpy
One of the USPs of this Kik account hacker app is that it lets you see the target phone’s Kik messages, screen, and location live in real-time. Moreover, you can even track all incoming and outgoing calls with other details such as the name of the contact, date-time, etc.
#4 – TheTruthSpy
When it comes to tracking messages, this Kik spy software goes even one step further. It lets you track not only conversations but also get the time and date stamps each message took place. TheTruthSpy also enables you to set alerts for certain phone numbers, and whenever your child/spouse receives a call from that number, you’ll get a notification. However, please note that I haven’t personally verified this feature.
#5 – FlexiSPY
FlexiSPY is spy software that lets you monitor a person’s Kik account and other social media pages as well. It helps you check their emails, call logs, and browser history. However, it needs you to have physical possession of the target phone to install it.
How to Spy on a Kik Account With mSpy: Step-By-Step Guide
Using the mSpy app to spy on a Kik account is simple. You can do so by following this easy, step-by-step guide:
- Choose the plan: First, you need to sign up for the service and choose your subscription plan. You can do that by logging onto mSpy.com and selecting the plan best suited for your intended use. The plans vary based on the features offered.
- Install the app: After a successful purchase, you will receive an email containing instructions on installing the app on the target phone. The process is a bit different for Android and iOS devices. But, it’s quite quick and straightforward.
- Hide the app from the target phone: Once you’ve installed the app on the target phone, you obviously don’t want it to be discovered by the person you’re spying on. So what you have to do is hide the app from the person’s phone. You can do this by deleting the shortcut to the app. The Kik spy app keeps working in the background and doing its job without letting the person know.
- Login to your mSpy account: Once you’ve done all of this, you’re all set to start remotely monitoring one’s online activity on Kik. Simply logging in to the web dashboard, and using the online mSpy Control Panel, you can easily track everything that’s happening on the target phone.
Main Features of mSpy
- Text message tracker: You can check all text messages sent or received on the target phone along with other details such as what time/date the message was sent. This way, you can make sure your loved ones aren’t talking to strangers or someone they shouldn’t be in touch with.
- Call log tracker: Keep track of who your loved ones call or who call them by viewing the call log history of any contact number you want. Moreover, the Control Panel also shows you who your kid spends the most time talking to or the most-dialed number on their phone. The mSpy app even gives you the power to block any contact number from calling your kid using the Control Panel.
- Geotagging and geofencing: Not only can you track your loved ones’ live location but also view location history to monitor what places they’ve visited during a given time period. You can even set geofences for your target person, which will set a perimeter (as defined by you) and send you a notification every time they travel anywhere beyond that perimeter.
- Social Media tracking: Other than Kik, mSpy lets you track a host of other social media apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. How can you do this? Simply click on any of the activity trackers on the Control Panel’s left side, and you can view all activity in that particular app your kid had been engaged in.
- Multimedia content tracker: View all multimedia content such as photos, videos, etc. stored on your target’s phone. This way, you can make sure what content they’re consuming digitally and how safe or appropriate it is to watch this material.
- Keylogger: This is a highly underrated feature that lets you keep track of whatever your target is typing on their smartphone’s keyboard. This feature is handy in the case of some apps. For example, Snapchat always deletes the messages once they are read. However, using the mSpy keylogger feature, you can still see what was typed.
- Easy Control Panel: I’ve not seen a more easy-to-use Control Panel than the one mSpy has. On the dashboard’s left-hand side, you have various tracking options and a list of features that the app offers. By simply clicking on any of these, you’d view all activity under that heading. Moreover, you could even check out the demo version mSpy offers to become more familiar with the software.
- Affordable pricing plans: Based on the required features and duration, you can select from a few different pricing options. They have both monthly and yearly subscription plans. A hefty discount is applicable on the yearly plans.
By now, I am sure you’ve got a fair idea about how you can spy on someone’s Kik account. Of all the methods, using a reputed spy app appears to be the quickest and the most hassle-free way to go about it. After trying out several spy apps, mSpy is the one that was the most versatile and hassle-free to use. It not only helped me access someone’s Kik account but also let me check a host of other phone activities. I hope you found this post useful and that it helps you keep your loved ones safe.
Do You Need to Have Physical Access to the Target Phone to Install mSpy?
In the case of an Android phone, yes, you need to have access to the phone the first time you’re installing the Kik spy app. Once you do that, the app keeps running in the background without letting the user know. In the case of iOS devices, you do not need to have physical access to the device. The Kik spyware app’s functioning is linked to the iCloud credentials of the device. Thus, you’d need to know the username and password to your target’s iCloud account.
Would the Person You Are Spying on Get to Know That They Are Being Spied On?
As I mentioned before, once you install the app on the target phone and delete the app’s shortcut, it keeps running in the background. This way, the user cannot tell they are being spied on. But, if they’re tech-savvy, they might get suspicious if they track stuff like battery usage, location settings, etc.
Can You Use Spying Apps From Anywhere, or Do You Have to Be Around the User?
Contrary to conventional spyware hardware, mSpy uses the power of the Internet. Thus, you can easily track any target phone’s activity no matter where you are, or the target handset is. All you need is the target phone to have a working Internet connection. You’ll also need access to the Internet yourself to view the tracked data.